Friday, January 6, 2012

I feel "Pukey" :/

Welp...I thought I was going to get off easy!  I should have known it was too good to be true!

I feel "Pukey"!

 These past couple days, the nausea has hit me pretty hard.  Nothing seems appetizing, not even those infamous "saltines" everyone raves about.  Today was the very first day I had to run to the bathroom and hug the toilet.  Nothing came out, I was just heaving and spitting up, but hugging nonetheless...oh no, excuse me while I go hug some more!  This time there was puke, YAY!  I'm sorry, but I have warned you I would go into extreme detail!

If there is any feeling I hate most in the world it's feeling nauseous, and if there is any act I hate most, it's puking.  So I'm sure you can imagine what a time I'm having!  The only thing that seems to settle my stomach is ice cold water.  I've tried ginger, that helps a bit, but the relief only seems to last a few minutes, than I feel it again.  I've been craving mostly proteins which is good.  Trying to limit those carbs however.  No gestational diabetes for me...no thank you! 

Another symptoms that's hit me pretty hard is exhaustion.  I seem to be tired all the time.  I slept until 1:30pm yesterday.  I don't think I've done that since I was a teenager.  Taking Stanley for walks does help, not to mention the occasional nap.  Speaking of naps, I think I'll go take one now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment