Monday, January 2, 2012

8 Weeks and counting!

Today I'm 8 weeks, so I guess that makes it 2 months?  I don't really know if my belly looks any different, being as though I always thought of myself as having a skinny person belly.  When I tell people that they just roll their eyes and say "Oh Please!"  But it's true!  I have a belly that pops out over my belt, I swear!  It may not be as big as some other belly's from "bigger" folk, but it's there nonetheless.  OK so Since I didn't take a picture of my first month.  I'm starting with this month.  I will take one every month to show you my belly's progress, as well as my chubby cheeks that I foresee in the very near future.

I've been feeling pretty good so far.  Pretty tired all the time, but that doesn't seem to be any different from pre-pregnancy.  As I believe I mentioned in a previous post, my sense of smell has increased tremendously.  This is causing me to have food aversions.  I know pretty crazy huh?  We were on vacation last week and the family was steaming Shrimp.  If any one knows me, they know I LOVE Shrimp!  Not this time however! YUCK!!  "Have you ever smelled anything more rancid in your entire life?" I thought.  It took everything in me not to toss my dinner in the toilet.  If there's one feeling I hate most, it's the feeling of nausea.  It just makes everything miserable!  Ok I gotta stop talking about it because talking about it is making me nauseous.

Let's talk about craving, yummy.  I was craving cream soda last night, and my sweet sweet husband went to the store and got some for me.  He did however, have an ulterior motive...beer. 

My boobs are getting bigger.  I mistakenly bought a 34D bra, instead of a 34C, and the D fits great now!   I think it's the only one I can wear with out them popping out all over the place.

So far so good people!  More updates to come next week!  Until then, happy baby shopping! :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing this is going to be so fun following you on this adventure. Wish I could be there. Love you.
    Melenie

    ReplyDelete