Monday, December 19, 2011

6 Weeks!

Today I'm 6 weeks Pregnant!  Haven't told very many people, only a select few who won't blab it to my family until we tell them this week!  They're going to be so shocked!  I'm a little worried about Mom.  I think she's going to have a stroke!  I didn't even think of taking a picture, but I gave them a frame and wrote on it " Great Parents get Promoted to Grandparents!"  than where the picture goes, I wrote, "Picture to come August 2012".  I'm very excited about this!   For Tyler's family we made a plate at Color Me Mine, and wrote "Tyler and Keila are going to have a Baby!"  I'm making cookies, and putting them on the plate.  once they're gone, they will see the surprise! :)  I'll let you know how it goes.

So I'm Six week today.  Honestly I don't really feel pregnant.  Aside from being a little tired, and peeing a little more often than usual, so far there's been no sickness or nausea!  I'm considering myself very lucky!  The "Show" has finally ceased, and things are pretty normal.

I have been craving a cocktail though...very bad! :(  oh well just one of those sacrifices.  Oh yeah and I've cut caffeine completely!  I know right?  Hard to believe coming from me!  Picture to come soon! :D (though I'm not really showing yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment