Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What in the...?

Excitement, confusion, frustration, excitement, confusion, frustration...those are the feelings and emotions I'm going through.  UGH!

Please STOP reading if you're squeamish about menstrual cycles! :)

So, I've been having some light spotting since Saturday.  I thought it was just my cycle starting, until my temp. was reading high, that's when I became suspicious.  After yesterday's post, I had a very small amount of pink blood.  I was devastated because I knew it was my cycle starting!  As the day went on, however, it didn't get heavier it actually got lighter.  "What in the World!?" I thought!  So you can imagine my frustration. 

In my reading about early signs and symptoms about pregnancy, some say light bleeding and spotting is normal.  Others say if you're bleeding or spotting around the time of your menstrual cycle, than it's just your cycle.  But what about the high temperature?

I took my temperature again this morning and it's still reading high and no heavy bleeding yet.  So I'll just have to wait and see.  If it's still the same tomorrow, than I'll test Friday morning.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment